Full Time, Direct Hire Position. Sorry no sponsorship offered, US Citizen and Green Card Holders Only.
Essential Functions and Primary Responsibilities
- Develop and configure enhancements and changes to our Workday HCM application.
- Provide software support (troubleshooting and break fixes) to users of Workday HCM and related software.
- Work with users to define and deliver HCM data usage and reporting needs.
- Create specifications, documenting enhancement or reporting requests.
- Work with Director of Enterprise Systems to prioritize new requests.
- Evaluate service requests related to Workday HCM for reasonableness, effort required, and alternative options.
- Provide support to functional users and data specialists in creating and debugging their Workday HCM reports.
- Identify and create resources (tables, documentation, programs) to increase productivity of end users.
- Research, plan, and specify technical solutions to newly identified client business needs, as assigned.
- Maintain general awareness of advances and current trends in technology.
- Create process and technical documentation.
- Participate in professional development activities.
- Perform other related duties and projects as assigned.
Required Education, Training, and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree with coursework in Information Technology or a related field, or with a certificate from a recognized program that indicates mastery of the tools and techniques for this position.
- Five (5) years of related professional experience.
- Technical proficiency in Enterprise-level HR or HCM modules including Core HCM, Benefits, Advanced Compensation, and Recruiting.
- Technical proficiency in Enterprise Integrations and Integration Tools in general.
- Ability to perform analysis and programming tasks both individually and as part of a team.
- Demonstrated excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively in writing and verbally.
- Client service and problem-solving approach to client work is critical.