Power Platform Developer
This is a full-time, direct hire position. Sorry no sponsorship offered. US Citizens and Green Card Holders Only.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Understand and translate business requirements into well-architected solutions using Microsoft Power Platform.
- Collaborate and engage with SMEs and Domain experts to gain full understanding of pain points and needs for every client.
- Develop and support custom solutions and interfaces using Power BI, Dynamics 365, Power Apps, Power Automate, Dataverse, and more.
- Design end-to-end solutions that improve collaboration, productivity and knowledge sharing.
- Design and create database models.
- Lead and participate in technical design sessions; collect, analyze, identify, and document functional requirements that meet the client’s needs.
- Embed Power Platform components in Teams, SharePoint, web applications and more.
- Govern, address, and remediate security vulnerability findings in Power Platform.
- Perform unit testing and resolve issues in a timely fashion.
- Document and demonstrate solution through flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, user guide, and more.
- Be imaginative, enthusiastic, courageous; show high creativity and initiative, and deliver new approaches to solutions.
- Perform other duties as required and/or assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Technology, Computer Science, or other related field or equivalent experience required.
- At least 4 years’ experience leveraging other components of Power Platform: Power BI, Dynamics 365, Power Apps, Power Automate.
- Experience working with large, complex data systems to aggregate, organize, and prepare data for use in business analysis.
- Experience with data modeling, transformation, and data analysis and visualization techniques.
- Able to communicate analytic and data solutions in an actionable manner to business managers.
- Knowledge of SQL Server, SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) and SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), JSON and Dataverse.
- Excellent critical thinking, problem solving, mathematical skills and sound judgment.
- Proficient in various Microsoft Office applications including Excel, Visio.
- Must be organized, detail oriented and able to efficiently function under pressure.
- Able to develop and present recommendations in a clear concise manner to various staff levels in the organization.