Service Desk Analyst
firstPRO is looking for a Service Desk Analyst for our client located in Blue Bell, PA. This is a hybrid role, and candidates must anticipate being on-site at least three days per week. This is a contract-to-hire role, with compensation up to $25/hr., based on experience.
- Answers incoming technical support phone calls in a high-volume environment and enters all pertinent information and updates of the reported issues into a ticket tracking application. Analyzes and documents reported issues and outages. Determines severity, impact, and nature of reported issues.
- Delivers high levels of customer service at all times and ensures compliance with contracted Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- May provide technical support for any or all the following: desktops, laptops, network connectivity, business applications, voice-over-IP telephone systems, and resetting network and application passwords according to information security guidelines.
- May occasionally provide desk side services as required including installs, system configuration, hardware break/fix and advanced technical support.
- Proactively checks the Service Desk queue for open tickets.
- Aid other team members when needed.
- Participate in project-based activities including system builds, moves, and installs, and other projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Information Systems or related field or Certificate from a Technical School/Institute
- 2-3 years of service desk experience required.
- Good inter-personal skills – lively and enthusiastic personality
- Customer service-oriented approach
- Prior work experience with incident tracking and call management tools
- Experience working in a managed environment with call handling metrics and SLAs.
- Willingness and enthusiasm to master new software products and releases.
- Organizational and time management skills.
- Desire and ability to develop skills through on the job learning and formal training courses.
- Ability to converse will all levels of customer.
- Microsoft Office 365 / SharePoint Online / OneDrive / Microsoft Teams
- Microsoft Windows 7/10 OS configuration, support, and troubleshooting.
- Network administration in Windows Active Directory / Azure Active Directory
- Connectivity and networking support and troubleshooting.
- Remote support tools (LogMeIn Rescue)
- Remote software installation technologies
- Use and support of MS Office Suite applications.
- PC hardware installation, configuration, and troubleshooting.
- Use, support, and configuration of Voice over IP telephone systems
- Support and troubleshoot enterprise applications, client server and web based.