They are seeking a talented Technical Developer for an 30-month consulting assignment. This is a hybrid role, requiring an on-site customer presence Mondays, Tuesdays, and Wednesday. WFH will be allowed on Thursdays and Fridays.
The Technical Developer is responsible for developing and maintaining new forms and for building additional business logic into the Interfolio solution as required by our customer’s hiring manager. This person will also be responsible for switching these forms that they develop as an interim solution over to the final product that Interfolio will provide (incorporating additional functionality into their core product).?In addition, this position will also participate in efforts to integrate our customer’s new information system with PeopleSoft HR, Campus Solutions, a Huron grants system, and the Information Warehouse via APIs and back-end custom coding.
Preferred knowledge, skills, abilities, experience, and other education
• 5+ years of technical experience in forms development, integration, and testing.
• Strong experience designing, developing, and modifying forms using Powerapps (or Frevvo, and/or SharePoint).
• Strong experience working with integrations including APIs.
• Strong experience working with PL/SQL.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Thorough understanding of data and security governance.
• Strong experience working with SaaS solutions.
It is strongly preferred that candidates have networking experience such as Single-Sign-On (SSO) and possess a BS/BA degree or have equivalent related experience.
Ideal candidates will possess work experience in higher education.
Interested applicants may submit their resumes for immediate consideration to Jeff Burkhardt via email@example.com. firstPRO is an EOE.