IT Business Relationship Manager
firstPRO is seeking an IT Business Relationship Manager for our client, located in the King of Prussia area. This is a 6-month, contract-to-hire position, and candidates will need to be on-site on a hybrid basis, so to be considered, they must live within a commutable distance to the office. The best fitting candidate for this role will have 8+ years of experience with a background in Business Analytics and Project Management. Compensation for this role is up to $70/hr., based on experience.
- Manages planning, staffing, budgeting, and execution of IT roadmap. Solves project issues and risks (technical and non-technical) through identification, evaluation, tracking, communication, and mediation.
- Participates and/or may lead project management process improvement and best practice assignments.
- Influences both technology teams and business leadership to adhere to agreed project outcomes and schedules, and transforms inefficient business processes, while adopting a new technology
- Drives external contractors and Technology vendors to adhere to schedules and deliver commitments to the program.
- Directs the project from initiation through implementation and go-live, planning and directing schedules that complete on time, within scope, and budget, meeting and/or exceeding quality standards.
- Works on complete issues using insights from data for decision-making.
- Experience with UML design
- Executes projects using Agile methodologies like SCRUM and Kanban
- Developing solutions that tackle user problems.
- Ability to get results with a sense of urgency and influence program team members across various levels of leadership.
- Critical thinking with focus on execution and quality of outcomes
- Proven track record and flexibility to work in a fast paced, dynamic, and deadline-focused environment.
- Proven ability to develop and summarize clear messages into executive communications and presentations, using sophisticated PowerPoint skills.
- Strong analytical ability, attention to detail and problem analysis capabilities
- General data analytics using Excel in support of key performance indicators and metrics.