firstPRO is seeking a Salesforce Admin for our client located in Paoli, PA. This is a permanent, hybrid role, and candidates need to live locally so they can go into the office 2-3 times per week with no issue. Compensation for this role is up to $115,000, based on experience.
- SalesCloud and Pardot administration
- Coordinates and manages the promotion of Salesforce patches, fixes and upgrades via the standard testing path of Development, QA and Production.
- Develop User friendly customization to meet customer requirements.
- Consult with the business area management team to identify opportunities for business process improvements.
- Maintain active users and permissions across the organization.
- Triage production issues and release bug fixes
- Implement new instances of Salesforce across our brands.
- May end up hiring, training and mentoring associates and interns.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as a Salesforce Administrator
- Minimum of 1 year of experience with Field Service Lightning
- Minimum of 1 year of developing Salesforce.
- Salesforce Certifications: Administrator, Service Cloud, or Field Service Lightning is ideal
- Make sure it’s up to date with releases.
- Generating reports in dashboard
- Answer user related queries on process flows