Desktop Support Specialist
firstPRO is seeking a Desktop Support professional for our client, who has a strong foothold in the healthcare industry in Philadelphia. This contract-to-hire role is 100% on-site, so candidates will need to live within a commutable distance from Center City, Philadelphia to be considered. Compensation for this position is up to $27/hr., based on experience.
- Deploy Windows and Macintosh desktops and laptops in accordance with IS standards.
- Assist with configuring, deploying and troubleshooting mobile apps, including assisting and enrolling in enterprise Mobile Device Management solutions.
- Help users with establishing and maintaining network connectivity to supported endpoints and mobile devices.
- Install, configure, and triage software and collaborations tools, including Office 365.
- Document vendor requirements and technical architectures, assessing network and other infrastructure requirements, and engage other IS teams and leadership as necessary to ensure the solution functions as intended.
- Advise users on policies, standards and best practices, depending on type of data.
- Support special projects and initiatives.