firstPRO is seeking a qualified Desktop Engineer for our client, a large manufacturer based out of New Jersey. They are seeking someone with experience in SCCM, InTune, Bitlocker, ServiceNow.
- Compensation: Up to $48/hour with benefits offered (Health, Dental, Vision), Weekly Pay
- Type: Contract
- Hybrid (Onsite as needed)
- Schedule: Monday through Friday, 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM
- Responsible for maintaining and improving the end user computing hardware and software environment.
- Maintaining desktop and laptop computers, printers, customer support, desktop software, operating system configuration and any other end user peripherals.
- Identify and document end User business requirements, perform initial analysis, research, and propose computing solutions for implementation,
- Plan and implement solutions and ensure appropriate follow-up with the line of business contact.
- Acts as a liaison to end user community.
- Responsible for monitoring and ensuring resolution of all tiers 2 tickets.
- Manage medium to large projects and follow IT project methodology.
- Ability to architect/design the solution.
- Ability to understand business requirements, be a BA to talk to people and gather requirements.
- Experience with tool that translates from Japanese to English. (Nice to Have)
- Experience with ServiceNow.
- Must have worked with Desktop Management tools.
- Experience with SCCM to do reporting and push packages out (Don’t need to build the packages).
- Experience with Intune.
- Basic understanding of networking and how IDF and routers work