Level II Desktop Technician
firstPRO is seeking a skilled Level II Desktop Technician to be a key part of our client's growing on-site IT team. This contract-to-hire opportunity offers up to $33/hr. based on experience. This individual will collaborate with users at all levels to ensure smooth technology operations across network infrastructure, security, mobile computing, and more. This role involves regular travel to remote Philadelphia area locations, providing hands-on support.
- Address IT Help Desk requests through our platform.
- Troubleshoot and resolve application issues.
- Provide timely solutions for network, hardware, and software problems.
- Participate in on-call rotations, including after-hours support.
- Deliver excellent customer service and support, both remotely and in person.
- 1-3 years of experience.
- Familiarity with Active Directory, networking, and IT Service Management.
- A+ and Network+ CompTIA Certificates preferred.
- Associate’s degree preferred.
- Ability to travel to Philadelphia area remote locations with a valid driver's license.