A leading manufacturing organization is looking for an experienced Production Scheduler to join their growing team.
- Collaborate between sales, purchasing, and manufacturing to establish production lead times, schedules and plans that allocate available resources best meet customer demand.
- Integrate sales forecasts into production schedule.
- Identify areas of continual improvement and streamline processes.
- Create production reports including variances and forecasting
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Management, Business Management or Logistics preferred.
- APICS CPIM certification preferred.
- 3 + years of planning and scheduling experience in manufacturing environment.
- Experience with integrating and implementing ERP and MRP systems. NetSuite is a plus!
- Advanced Excel knowledge including pivot tables and V-Look and data reporting.