firstPRO is currently seeking a dedicated Desktop Analyst to join our team in a contract-to-hire capacity. If you have a proven track record in configuring, deploying, and maintaining client desktops and application settings, along with expertise in software and hardware configuration management, this could be an ideal role for you. This is a contract-to-hire, 100% onsite position, so candidates must be local to Philadelphia, PA to be considered. Compensation is up to $50/hr., based on experience.
- Configure, deploy, and provide support for client desktops and application configurations.
- Administer both on-prem and cloud-based software and hardware configuration management tools, as well as patch deployment tools and anti-virus configurations.
- Participate in OS and application upgrades and migrations.
- Manage and troubleshoot OS patches and software updates on endpoints.
- Develop and integrate application packages, including Office 365.
- Create and maintain Windows images.
- Generate reports using diverse inventory tools.
- Remediate IT security findings and offer second-level support to the Help Desk.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a law firm setting.
- Proficiency in Windows desktop image development (minimum 3 years).
- Experience with Office 365 application package integration.
- Track record in client OS and application upgrades and migrations.
- Proficiency in OS patch management and software updates on endpoints.
- Strong expertise in anti-virus and anti-malware program configuration.
- Capability to create reports using various inventory tools.
- Proven ability to remediate IT security findings.
- Experience in second-level support for the Help Desk.
- Familiarity with PDF tools for legal documents and MDM for mobile devices.
- Document management and financial system experience.
- Understanding of client/matter relationships and litigation support.
- Proficiency in creating Word templates.
- Familiarity with cloud-based platforms (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS).
- Experience with Teams and Zoom A/V.
- Competence in Active Directory, Group Policies, and login scripts.
- Knowledge of Exchange and SQL server administration.
- Exposure to Citrix platforms.