SENIOR FRONT END ARCHITECT
**Candidate MUST reside in CST or EST time zone** Full time, direct hire position. Sorry no sponsorship offered.
• Translate business requirements into well-architected solutions that best leverage the digital Provide estimates of the level of effort to implement a solution based on business requirements
• Lead technical architecture design sessions, designing and documenting solutions that are aligned with the business objectives
• Develop and implement architectural roadmaps for enterprise architecture in accordance with enterprise strategies and processes while analyzing requirements and collaborating cross-functionally to provide ongoing support.
What your background should look like:
• 10+ years of Architecture experience include latest Adobe suite of products and deep understanding of these solutions such as Adobe Experience Manager, Adobe Experience Platform, Adobe Journey Optimizer, Adobe Target, Adobe Customer Data Platform, Customer Journey Analytics
• 5+ years of experience as a front-end developer, with a track record of leading large, complex web development projects, preferably in the manufacturing sector
• Strong understanding of responsive web design techniques.
• Knowledge of the impact of GDRP and other like data privacy rules/regulations and experience architecting solutions to meet requirements
• Experience with RESTful web services & Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) principles.
• Awareness of Enterprise ERP, Engineering, PIM, CDP and their impact on and Customer Experience Capabilities
• Solid understanding of Data and Analytics to drive Sales and Marketing Capabilities influenced with Insights
• Manufacturing and/or engineering industry experience preferred
• Experience partnering with offshore delivery teams
• Outstanding presentation, communication, and facilitation skills
• Self-starter, who is keen on solving problems and is attracted by technical challenges
• Flexible team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering Management Information Systems, OR other equivalent work experiences. MBA and/or Master’s degree is a plus.