We are looking for a Product Architect (PA) to join our team and help build a Product discipline, guiding the development and implementation of our future technology platforms. These platforms will help enable our significant programs and transform Enterprise Technology (ET)so that IaaS & PaaS can be delivered services to serve our business partners.
What technical skills, experience, and qualifications do you need?
- Highly self-motivated and directed
- Ability to translate broader business initiatives into clear team objectives and concrete individual goals, aligning appropriately with other groups for efficient, coordinated action
- Ability to understand the long-term (“big picture”) and short-term perspectives of situations.
- Motivated and driven by achieving long-term business outcomes.
- Good understanding of product management, agile principles and development methodologies and capable of supporting agile teams by providing advice and guidance on opportunities, impact, and risks, taking account of technical and architectural debt.
- Good understanding of strategic and emerging technology trends, and the practical application of existing and emerging technologies to new and evolving business and operating models.
- Experience developing architecture blueprints, strategies and roadmaps.
- Minimum of five years of experience in at least two IT solution development disciplines, including technical or infrastructure architecture, network management, application development, middleware, database management or cloud development.
- Knowledge of financial models and budgeting.
- Understanding and knowledge of system development life cycle methodologies.
- Understanding of IT standards and controls.
- Excellent analytical, planning, organizational and technical skills.
- Ability to coach and mentor technical skills, methods, and critical thinking.
- Excellent listening, interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Value-based & Principle-based decision making
- Ability to exercise independent judgment and take action
- Logical and efficient, with keen attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders and work collaboratively across teams and organizational lines.
- Ability to contribute to organizational strategic thinking beyond area of responsibility.
- Demonstrated experience in working with a geographically dispersed team