firstPRO is seeking a qualified Network Administrator for our client, a large organization based out of Pennsylvania. They are seeking someone with experience in Network and System Administration.
- Compensation: Up to $42/hour with benefits offered (Health, Dental, Vision), Weekly Pay
- Type: Contract to Hire
- Schedule: Monday through Friday, 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM
- Produce and maintain network architecture documentation.
- Maintain and monitor day-to-day operations of network equipment and troubleshoot or proactively support when needed.
- Perform system reviews including event log, system logs and monitoring of all critical hardware software used within the enterprise.
- Responsible for the delivery of work according to established timelines.
- Communicate statuses through any assigned project lifecycle to the project management team.
- Focus on Cisco, VMware (vSphere, HA, Administration), HP Blade Chassis (BL380, latest generation), 3PAR 7400 SAN, Windows Servers (2012-current) and SolarWinds ORION RMM platform.
- Ensure all network designs meet HIPAA, SOX, and PCI compliance requirements.
- Three to five years of combined professional IT infrastructure experience required in Systems Administration, Network Administration, Security Administration that demonstrates an ability to advance.
- Network and Systems administration skills, including databases, web applications, datacenter operations and core business applications.
- Experience with multi-location business enterprise and technical centralization.