Service Desk Technician
firstPRO is looking to fill a Service Desk Technician role with one of our clients in the insurance industries. This position will be responsible for providing hands-on and remote, expert support to end users for computer, application, system, device, access, and hardware issues. The candidate will respond to telephone, email, and on-line requests for technical support then document, track, and monitor the problems using our customer’s Service Desk Management platform. Logistically this is a contract position with the possibility of recurring and even converting to permanent. This is a 100% onsite position located in Cinnaminson NJ. Compensation ranges from 22 to 25 an hour and is based on professional experience. All interested candidates please apply with your most up to date resume.
Service Desk Technician – Qualifications
- 2-3+ Years of professional experience
- Knowledge of various Windows operating systems including Windows 10. Primarily from a desktop / laptop perspective.
- Knowledge of Mac OS, including Catalina and Big Sur.
- Experience with supporting 3rd Party and in-house business applications.
- Working knowledge of MS Active Directory, and MS Office 365.
- Experience with laptop/desktop imaging and the installation of computer hardware, printers, monitors, and TVs.
- Experience in support of end-user phones and peripherals issues from a Tier1 level.
- Working knowledge of supporting mobile devices such as iPhones and iPads.
- Working knowledge of help desk software, ticketing systems and remote-control support functions such as GoToAssist.