A mid-size organization in the King of Prussia area is seeking a qualified Senior Accountant to join their team. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who enjoys a fast-paced environment and being part of a dynamic team.
This position is a hybrid work opportunity – 2-3 days onsite per week.
- Review GL accounts and create journal entries and accruals
- Prepare account and bank reconciliations
- Handle AP, AR, payroll and expenses
- Collect receivables
- Assist with statements, balance sheets and cash flow
- Prepare revenue, expense and payroll reports for management
- Assist month-end and year-end close responsibilities
- Accounting degree is a plus
- 2+ year of general ledger accounting or bookkeeping experience required
- ERP software experience & Excel knowledge a strong plus