Accounting & Finance Systems Business Analyst
Hiring for a Business Analyst specializing in A&F Systems. This position will upgrade and enhance existing platforms, and has the freedom to customize or build solutions to impact the usability of the business systems.
- Provide ad-hoc analysis, systemic support and development/implementation of new functionality across the General Ledger, AP, Fixed Assets and Procurement /Inventory systems
- Streamline fixed asset reporting processes for US and International entities
- Creation of Period Close application to automate journal entries for ownership and consolidations
- Develop web applications to expedite State Apportionment and M-1 Adjustment processes for monthly and annual Tax reporting
- 3+ years of experience providing application implementation and support services to end users
- Experience supporting Dynamics GP or similar ERP products (NetSuite, Sage, JD Edwards EnterpriseOne, etc.)
- Experience with SQL or T-SQL
- Experience supporting accounting users or working within an accounting role a strong plus
- Experience with SSIS, DTS, Informatica, Scribe or other integration enabling tools a plus
This is a hybrid position with two days remote determined by the employee.