Our customer, a leading distributor of specialty building and lumber materials in the United States, is seeking an IT Administrator for a 3–6-month consulting opportunity for their Hammonton, NJ office. Founded in 2009 with 16 locations in three states, our customer operates more than 400 locations across the country. This is a WFH opportunity.
The IT Administrator will work in tandem with the IT Performance Manager and the Service Transition Analyst in coordinating IT documents. Candidates should understand basic IT documentation, including proposals, RFPs, flow diagrams, and other IT-centric paperwork. Candidates will upload these documents into already created templates and organize a heavy flow of documentation from various service directors within our customer.
- Excellent service-driven customer-focused skills
- Experience with working with all levels of an organization and interfacing with senior leadership
- Proven ability to work in both a team environment and independently
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communications skills
- Superior project planning and people management skills
- Strong time management skills and attention to detail.
- Talent for creatively utilizing technology, people, and processes to solve unique business problems in an efficient manner
- Ability to motivate and direct staff members and subordinates. Exceptional interpersonal skills, with a focus on listening and questioning skills
- Sense of urgency and positive attitude