Supply Chain Specialist / Procurement Specialist
Title – Supply Chain Specialist / Procurement Specialist
Location – Media, PA
Hours – Standard M-F Hours. First 90 days are in the office 5 days a week, after the training period, work schedule will be 3 days in the office, 2 days WFH
Salary – $65k-$80k
Benefits – Full time, permanent role, with benefits and PTO.
Our client, an industrial company located near Media, PA, is seeking a Supply Chain Specialist, which will report to the Supply Chain Manager. This is a direct hire opportunity, and you are hired as an employee directly for the company.
***Please note, COVID vaccination is required unless you have a documented medical or religious exemption
– Strategic sourcing and management of assigned supplier categories
– Manage supplier risk through compliance of company procedures
– Oversee supplier negotiations including bid documents, RFPs, and collecting bid proposals.
– Update vendor price lists as needed
– Meet with key suppliers periodically
– A completed bachelor’s degree or higher, in a supply chain field, is required
– 3+ years of experience in a supply chain related role
– Must have experience using SAP (ERP system)
– Must have strong communication skills and attention to detail
– Ability to sit for long periods of time, in an office setting
– Ability to lift up to 15 pounds
· If offered the role, you will need to complete a background check and drug screening.
· At this time, sponsorship is not being offered for this role.