Title – Mechanical / Production Engineer
Location – Paoli, PA
Hours – Standard Hours, Monday – Friday.
Pay – Salary range is $70k-$85k, depending on experience
Benefits – Full time, permanent role, with benefits and PTO
Our client, a manufacturing company located in the Mainline area, is seeking a Mechanical Production Engineer. Reports directly to the Engineering Supervisor. This is a direct hire position, working directly for the client from start.
– Improve production workflows and manufacturing efficiencies
– Project management – scheduling, prioritizing, and organizing, including capital projects, and reviewing proposals
– Coordinate with maintenance to minimize production downtime for manufacturing equipment
– Works with EHS on ensuring production waste meets local, state, and federal regulations
– Minimum of 3 years of engineering experience within a manufacturing company.
– Required: Completed associates or bachelors in an engineering field
– Excellent documentation skills
– Attention to detail, organized, excellent time management
– Computer skills including Microsoft Office – Outlook, Word, and Excel
– Ability to sit, walk, and/or stand for long periods of time within a production environment
– Ability to lift to 35 pounds
· If offered the role, you will need to complete a background check and drug screening.
· At this time, sponsorship is not being offered for this role.