Sr. Solutions Architect/Web Engineering
As a Senior Solutions Architect you will be responsible for setting the technical direction for the company’s ecommerce websites.
- Leadership responsibilities include coaching and mentoring developers, leads, and other architects. Will manage the team of technical leads to drive technology changes that will have long lasting impacts on our ecommerce applications and across the enterprise. Review code changes made by developers and provide feedback based on best practices.
- Deliver improvements, drive the adoption of performance monitoring and testing, Devops, and automation. Assist with the transition away from legacy technologies. Build and maintain a technology roadmap for the ecommerce team and the enterprise. Build proposals to integrate new technologies including funding requests and project planning
- Exhibit Architectural Thinking. Understanding the difference between architecture and design.
- Communicate important decisions to both technical and business leadership and keep them informed of progress.
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Management Information Systems, or equivalent related technical experience is required
- Minimum 5 years of experience leading cross functional teams, with ability to create new teams and/or grow and mentor existing resources both technically and operationally. At least 8 years of total software development experience
- Strong .NET and C#
- ASP.Net and ASP.Net MVC (either .NET or .NET Core)
- .NET Core
- Strong understanding of web development fundamentals such as HTTP verbs, cookie and state management, caching
- Strong understanding of Object Orientated Programming
- Working familiarity with design patterns
- Understanding of IOC/DI and experience with multiple frameworks is a plus
- Understanding and experience with different architectural styles such as Microservices, Monoliths.
- Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Packaging frameworks such as NPM, Yarn
- Sitecore or other CMS
- Experience with Container technologies, Docker and Kubernetes
- Front-end framework/library such as Angular, Vue, React
- Async programming