Plant Engineer – Maintenance
Location – Havertown, PA
Hours – Monday through Friday, 7AM-3:30PM (occasional off hours as needed)
Pay – $60k-$85k, depending on experience
Benefits – Full time, permanent role, with benefits and PTO
Our client is currently looking for a Plant Engineer. This role reports directly to the Facilities & Maintenance Supervisor. This is a permanent opportunity, meaning you are hired as permanent employee from start.
*Must have experience doing maintenance in manufacturing or machine shop industry
– Maintains the facility, machinery, and grounds
– Oversees work orders and maintenance schedules
– Responsible for preventative maintenance and safety compliance.
– Assists with capital projects
– Responsible for typical manufacturing facilities management including wastewater systems, emergency and security systems, and HVAC
– Minimum of 3 years in maintenance within a manufacturing environment
– Experience working on capital projects
– Knowledge of pneumatic, electrical, hydraulic, and mechanical systems
– Knowledge of OSHA and state regulations
– Computer skills including Microsoft Office – Outlook, Word, and Excel
– Ability to sit, walk and/or stand for long periods of time
– Ability to lift, push, pull to 40 pounds
· If offered the role, you will need to complete a background check and drug screening.
· At this time, sponsorship is not being offered for this role.