Sr Solutions Architect (SAP QM)
The Senior Solution Architect collaborates with Quality and Operations functions to define, and deliver business solutions – also helping define support strategy, strategic direction, determine business needs and provide best in class solutions for quality, and integration to LIMS/ MES systems. Manage SLA and metrics to make sure the teams are productive and delivering the best-in-class support for SAP and MES systems.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Possesses deep understanding of the overall vision and business needs and utilizes this knowledge to collaborate with Quality, Operations, and Warehouse to define detailed business requirements. This includes interpreting any issues and recommending solutions or best practices.
- Utilizes knowledge of best practices to define strategic direction, determine business needs and design & deliver technical Supply Chain Management solutions, doing so in partnership with Application and Infrastructure. This includes interpreting up to the most complex issues and recommending solutions or best practices.
- Manage support tickets, master data definition and release management.
- Provide technical delivery of functionality to meet defined business requirements.
- Create and maintain project charters and plans, capital requests, budgeting, and project management in accordance with the Project and Portfolio Management process.
- Uses breadth of expertise to solve complex problems. Provide system support and maintenance in alignment with standards and process set within the ERP Services Delivery model and procedures as well as Regulatory requirements including but not limited to Sarbanes-Oxley and FDA GMP.
- Create and maintain system lifecycle documents and maintenance of SOPs, SOIs and Job Aids.
- Work within and participates in the Change Control process.
- Conform with and abide by all regulations, policies, work procedures, instruction, and all safety rules.
- Exhibit regular, reliable, punctual, and predictable attendance.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- 8-10+ years of related work experience
- Bachelor’s degree Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business Management, Supply Chain, or equivalent experience.
- Preferred but not required: Agile & Scrum Certification, ITIL
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- In-depth knowledge, experience in SAP – system functionality and technical understanding of SAP QM, and other integrated Supply chain functions (PP/PI, EWM) in SAP ERP.
- At least 2 end-to-end implementations of SAP ERP with experience on latest ERP release. Experience on S4 HANA in a plus.
- Possesses deep understanding of SAP Quality Management configurations.
- Possesses deep understanding of SAP Quality Management areas, including Quality Planning, Quality Inspections (inbound, in-process, recurring, outbound), Quality Notifications, Batch Management, Traceability and Recalls, Workflow Management, Non-Conformance Processes, Multiple Specification, Physical Samples, Stability Analysis, Result Recordings, Quality Management Reporting and QM Control Keys. Integration experience from LIMS and MES Systems with SAP a plus.
- Ability to manage a team and drive delivery with collaboration of local and global teams.
- Uses best practices and knowledge of internal or external business issues to improve products or services
- Experience with managing Support teams to meet SLA, perform regression testing for change release.
- Experience in master data cleansing and coordination.
- Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience; may direct work of other staff members
- Ability to work in a virtual environment in a global organization and to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Ability to work autonomously in a fast-paced & complex environment with a self-motivated work ethic; utilize sound judgment with an ability to manage multiple priorities with a sense of urgency.
- Willingness to global travel
- Able to be aware of all relevant SOPs as per Company policy as they are related to the position covered by this Job Description
- Support and contribute to Lean Sigma programs and activities towards delivery of the set target.
- Able to always comply with the company’s safety and quality policy