Sr Data Engineer
The Sr Data Engineer will be responsible for providing technical guidance and ensuring delivery of data engineering projects. This person will work closely with leadership and must be able to excel in a client facing role.
- 5+ years of experience using Azure services such as SQL Server, SQL Integration Services, Powershell, and Python
- 5+ years of experience working in healthcare.
- Knowledge of data governance, data quality, and data security principles
- 5+ years of consistent report development with preference using SSRS and BI tools (Tableau preferred)
- Experience working in an Agile development environment and familiarity with Agile methodologies.
- Strong understanding of Azure DevOps practices and tools for version control, CI/CD, and automation.
- Experience with Azure Data Factory, Azure Synapse, and Azure Databricks
Direct hire, not eligible for C2C