Project Business Analyst
We are seeking a Senior Project Business Analyst with our customer’s Philadelphia work facility. This is a hybrid position. This role will provide support for organization change by defining needs, recommending solutions, and supporting project management activities for initiatives.
• Manage project elements of the business case, eliciting requirements, requirements analysis, communication, testing and training.
• Facilitate development and implementation of strategic and support plans.
• Facilitate request for proposal (RFP) activities to deliver functional requirements, vendor scorecards, criteria & scoring results, demo scenarios and scoring results.
• Lead the collection and delivery of requirements, business/use cases, documentation, and test plans, cases, scripts, management, and approval.
• Support the execution of process improvement initiatives, creating process flow charts, value stream mapping and related documentation.
• Facilitate the creation and use of measurement activities required to report on project effectiveness, return on investment (ROI) and other success metrics.
• Assist in the project documentation management based on the needs of each project.
• Collaborate with stakeholders and project team members to improve the quality of project and program delivery.
• Assist in the education and promotion of related methodologies and processes to stakeholders across the institute.
Perform on-going learning and training related to business analysis, project management and stakeholder activities.
• Advanced knowledge of Business Analysis Body of Knowledge guidelines (BABOK)
• Intermediate knowledge of Project Management Body of Knowledge guidelines (PMBOK)
• Intermediate knowledge of change management principles
• Intermediate knowledge of healthcare / research operations and systems
• Intermediate knowledge of risk management principles
• Advanced proficiency in business analysis techniques and principles.
• Advanced proficiency with office software (Microsoft Office) including word processing, spreadsheet, presentation, and diagramming software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio)
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Excellent critical thinking / problem-solving skills
• Excellent customer service skills
• Excellent organizational skills
• Excellent presentation skills
• Ability to collaborate with stakeholders at all levels
• Ability to influence others to accomplish tasks outside of the direct span of control
• Five (5) years of business analysis experience
• Seven (7) years of business analysis experience overseeing medium-to-large complex projects with increasing responsibilities.
• Three (3) years of project management experience in small-to-medium initiatives.
• Three (3) years of experience in a healthcare, research, or academic related environment.
Required Education: Bachelor’s degree
Preferred Education: Advanced degree in Healthcare, Healthcare IT, Business Administration, Management, or related field.