firstPRO is seeking a well-qualified Desktop Technician for one of our clients in the headstone manufacturing business. Logistically this is a contract to hire position. Candidates will be supporting hardware and software technologies for 100+ internal customers and remote sites. Candidates should have experience with imaging, hardware, and software repair. This is an onsite position based in Bensalem PA and has a compensation based on experience up to $27.00 an hour. Please apply with current resume if interested!
Desktop Technician – Desired Qualifications
- 3+ year experience providing support in a corporate environment
- 3+ year experience supporting PC-based software applications in a network environment (Windows 10 & 7, MS Office, Google Apps and accounting/financial software)
- 1+ year in a Windows network environment
- Diagnose hardware, software, printing, and network connectivity issues including LAN, WAN, and VPN access in a mixed Windows 10 & 7 environment over the phone. Using remote control tools to assist customers when needed.
- Answer and resolve inbound technical calls at a corporate help desk, efficiently and professionally.
- Experience in Active Directory with resetting passwords and verifying permissions a must
- Experience using an incident or call tracking system is a must.
- Experience with Google products (Chrome, Sheet/Docs, Drive, Gmail, Chat/Hangouts, etc).