Help Desk Support Engineer
firstPRO is looking to fill a Help Desk Support Engineer role for a client of ours in the medical support field. The chosen candidate will be sharing responsibility for the day-to-day Help Desk support of over 350 employees. The candidate should have experience with Windows 10, Azure AD, VMWare, LAN/WAN, and other tier 1 software/hardware. Logistically, this is a hybrid position requiring candidates to be onsite in either Paoli or Center City Philadelphia 2-3 times a week. Compensation ranges from 30 to 34 an hour and is based on professional experience. Interested candidates please apply with your most up to date resume!
Help Desk Support Engineer – Desired Qualifications
- Required: a BA/BS degree in IT or a related field
- 6+ years of experience
- IT Help Desk support
- Tier 1 help desk troubleshooting like password resets, setting up new users in a Windows 10 environment, etc.
- SSO on login methodologies
- Microsoft and Google workspace environments
- Troubleshooting audio (headset) issues in Windows 10
- Troubleshooting monitor and display issues in Windows 10
- Providing support in a remote environment
- Receiving incoming Help Desk support requests from 300+ internal customers
- Supporting a 100+ seat call center
- Knowledge with Azure and Microsoft 365 suite, including Azure Active Directory, Intune, Endpoint Manager, and M365 Exchange