Technical Business Analyst
Bala Cynwyd, PA
HYBRID|3 Days on onsite, 2 remote (employee choice)
Technical Business Analyst to support Dynamics GP ERP.
Partner with internal stakeholders, leveraging and building upon your technical skills to utilize the offerings from Microsoft as well as build custom processes to create the most efficient solution for stakeholders. You’ll also have the opportunity and autonomy to own the spaces and projects you’re supporting with your ideas fueling the forward evolution of these systems.
Supporting related projects like:
- Modules within Financial Systems including the General Ledger, AP, Fixed Assets and Procurement
- Development of custom mobile application
- Creation of Period Close application to automate journal entries for ownership and consolidations.
- Set up and mapping of international entities
- At least 5 years of experience providing financial systems implementation, administration and support services for Dynamics GP or similar ERP products (NetSuite, Sage, JD Edwards EnterpriseOne, etc.)
- Strong SQL & T-SQL Skills
- Prior experience supporting accounting users or working within an accounting role a strong plus
- Experience with international, multi-currency accounting (including knowledge of VAT, GST) a plus
- Experience with SSIS, DTS, Informatica, Scribe or other integration enabling tools
- Experience with BI Reporting Platforms (i.e. Qlikview) and/or Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services a plus
- BA/BS Required – Business/Computer Science preferred