$75,000 – $85,000 + full benefits
Broomall, PA onsite 5 days a week. 7am – 3:30pm
A leading manufacturing organization is looking for a Maintenance Engineer who will report directly to the Maintenance Supervisor.
- Perform repairs on facilities and manufacturing equipment
- Perform routine preventive maintenance as required per OEM standards
- Assemble and install mechanical equipment
- 2+ years previous maintenance and/or plant engineering experience required.
- Ability to troubleshoot electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, and mechanical systems
- Working knowledge of mechanical/electrical trouble shooting
- Expertise in electrical, electrical controls, mechanical, pneumatics, hydraulics and fabrication.
- OSHA and standard industry safety rules/regulations understanding.
Job Type: Full-time