Quality Inspector / Finishing – 2nd Shift
Title – Quality Inspector / Finishing
Location – Mt. Laurel, NJ
Hours – Monday-Friday, 2nd Shift 3PM-11PM, rotating Saturdays required during busy seasons.
Pay – $18/HR + 10% shift differential pay. This role is also eligible for overtime.
Benefits – Full time, permanent role, with benefits and PTO
– Works alongside an additional Quality and the Production Manager on the 2nd shift.
– Product sign off and inspection
– Create Certificate of Analysis, using a template
– Create diagrams and flow charts
– Manage vendor corrective action
– QA inspection on the finished product as well as material coming in
– Minimum of 1-year experience in a quality role, within a manufacturing setting
– Must have strong communication skills and attention to detail
– Computer skills including Microsoft Office – Outlook, Word, and Excel
– Ability to walk and/or stand for long periods of time within a production environment
– Ability to sit for long periods of time in front of a computer
– Ability to lift to 25 pounds
· If offered the role, you will need to complete a physical, background check, and drug screening.
· At this time, sponsorship is not being offered for this role.