Production Planner / Scheduler
Title – Production Planner / Scheduler
Location – Langhorne, PA
Hours: Standard M-F Hours
Benefits – Full time, permanent role, with benefits and PTO
***This role will be onsite 5 days a week, vaccination policy in place as of 1/3/2022.
– Creates and maintains the production schedule
– Track and generate work orders, handle changes as needed
– Work with both the engineering and production teams to stay ahead of issues
– Work with purchasing and inventory teams to make sure you have enough materials for the work orders
– Interacts with customers to provide project status and timelines
– Utilize MRP/ERP system to track inventory and work orders
– Minimum of 2-years’ experience working with production scheduling and inventory
– Minimum of 2-years’ experience working with MRP/ERP systems
– Minimum of a completed High School degree or GED, college degree preferred
– Excellent documentation skills
– Attention to detail, organized, excellent time management
– Computer skills including Microsoft Office – Outlook, Word, and Excel
– Ability to sit, walk, and/or stand for long periods of time within a production environment
– Ability to lift to 40 pounds
· If offered the role, you will need to complete a background check and drug screening.
· At this time, sponsorship is not being offered for this role.