Facilities & Maintenance Supervisor (Manufacturing)
Title – Facilities & Maintenance Supervisor (Manufacturing)
Location – Havertown, PA
Hours – Monday through Friday, 7:30AM-4PM (occasional off hours as needed)
Pay – $75k-$85k, depending on experience
Benefits – Full time, permanent role, with benefits and PTO
Our client is currently looking for a Facilities & Maintenance Supervisor. This role will have about 3 direct reports and reports directly to the Facilities & Maintenance Manager. This is a permanent opportunity, meaning you are hired as permanent employee from start.
– Maintains the facility, machinery, and grounds
– Oversees work orders and maintenance schedules
– Responsible for preventative maintenance and safety compliance.
– Assists with capital projects
– Responsible for typical manufacturing facilities management including wastewater systems, emergency and security systems, and HVAC
– Minimum of 3 years in a facilities or maintenance management role, within a manufacturing environment
– Bachelors in an engineering field preferred but will consider heavy experience instead
– Knowledge of OSHA and state regulations
– Computer skills including Microsoft Office – Outlook, Word, and Excel
– Ability to sit, walk and/or stand for long periods of time
– Ability to lift, push, pull to 40 pounds
· If offered the role, you will need to complete a background check and drug screening.
· At this time, sponsorship is not being offered for this role.