Location – Havertown, PA. Role is onsite 5 days a week
Hours – Monday through Friday, 7AM-3:30PM
Pay – Salary range is $75k-$105k, depending on experience
Benefits – Full time, permanent role, with benefits and PTO
Our client is currently looking for an Electro-Mechanical Engineer. This role reports directly to the Facilities & Maintenance Manager. This is a permanent opportunity, meaning you are hired as permanent employee from start.
– Improve production workflows and manufacturing efficiencies
– Project management – scheduling, prioritizing, and organizing, including capital projects, and reviewing proposals
– Program PLCs, Motion Controllers, and HMIs.
– Mechanical and Electrical trouble shooting for equipment and machinery
– Coordinate with maintenance to minimize production downtime for manufacturing equipment
– Works with EHS on ensuring production waste meets local, state, and federal regulations
– Minimum of 3 years of engineering experience within a manufacturing company.
– Required: Completed bachelor’s in electrical or mechanical engineering. Will consider heavy years of experience without a degree
– Experience with electrical controls, hydraulics, and pneumatics.
– Excellent documentation skills
– Attention to detail, organized, excellent time management
– Computer skills including Microsoft Office – Outlook, Word, and Excel
– Ability to sit, walk, and/or stand for long periods of time within a production environment
– Ability to lift to 35 pounds
· If offered the role, you will need to complete a background check and drug screening.
· At this time, sponsorship is not being offered for this role.